Friday, August 3, 2007

SECRETS IN NEOPETS(HIDDEEN GAMES,PLACES AND THINGS)

HIDDEN GAMES
Here is a list of games some have a hard time finding to play. These are old games from Neopets, most of them used to advertise, points can still be gained through them. I hope you enjoy playing them. Some of these games are still functional, some are not. This is a forewarning, if you play a game and it pops up saying that it can't send your score....don't yell at us please? Use these are practice for the ones that you CAN send your score on.

HIDDEN PLACES
Welcome to the hidden places part of my website. I remember when I had no idea where any of this was. Like the hidden tower I spent like 30 minutes scanning the faerie world with my mouse for the hand thingy to go on, 2 months ago. Well off you go. If you want Neopets help and stuff feel free to navigate the site.

SECRET PLACES AND THINGS

The Hidden Tower
Other Hidden Places
Free Concerts




No comments: